Questa informativa privacy descrive come vengono trattati i dati personali di coloro che approdano al sito finidance.nyc (il “Sito”)
Fini Production LLC
371 Edgecombe Ave
10031 New York , NY
Personal data processed, purpose and legal basis of the processing
The Site collects some Personal Data of Users. These data will only be used to contact the user to provide the information he has requested himself (for example requests for information via the contact forms or subscription to the newsletter service) and / or to send him specific offers and products based on the needs of this, in the context of the activities of FINI DANCE NEW YORK.
For the management of the newsletters and the related mailing list we use the Mailchimp® service, registered trademark of The Rocket Science Group, with the double opt in system. To modify / unsubscribe, simply follow the appropriate links at the bottom of the newsletter received.
The personal data processed by us are:
A) name, surname, email address, age and telephone number.
This data is processed in order to provide you with the Service (as defined above). The legal basis for processing is the execution of the Service requested by you.
There is no form of automated decision-making that involves legal effects on the person concerned.
Categories of personal data not obtained from the person concerned
The personal data not obtained by entering by the interested party are exclusively the IP addresses contained in the access logs to the Site
Treatment and conservation methods
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (articles 33-36 of the Code) concerning security measures, by specially appointed parties and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
Scope of communication and diffusion
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations .
Special categories of personal data
Pursuant to Articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679, you could assign to the data controller data that can be classified as “special categories of personal data”, ie data that reveal “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or belonging trade union, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person “. These categories of data can be processed only with your free and explicit consent, expressed in writing at the bottom of this information.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, the interested party may exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have
- been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtaining data portability, ie receiving them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitting them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to physical persons, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit the processing that concerns them or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The interested party can exercise your rights at any time by writing an email to the address email@example.com
The WebSite uses technical navigation or session cookies that guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Site (they are stored on the user’s terminal until the browser is closed). These cookies are used to the extent strictly necessary to make the Service. They guarantee an adequate use of the Site and allow the user to browse and use services and options. Their use is beyond the scope of other purposes and these cookies are installed directly by the owner and operator of the site (they therefore fall into the category of first-party or proprietary cookies).
For the installation of the aforementioned cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation and of the art. 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and ss.mm.ii. (Privacy Code).
Technical cookies can be disabled through the browser settings (as indicated below).
The site does not have other types of cookies.
How to disable cookies on the site by configuring the browser
You can manage your cookie preferences through the options provided by your browser. Below are links to inform the user on how to disable cookies for the most used browsers:
it is also possible to manage or disable cookies through the portal http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte